Monday 20 June 2011

Beauty - Urban Decay NAKED and NOTD

Firstly of all a big thank you to my sister for the above present.....which I got today......was totally shocked.  I have wanted the UD Naked Palette ever since I laid eyes on it but it was so hard to get! I'm not going to bore you anymore about it as everyone is blogging about it....but just had to share this with you :)
Today I decided to treat myself to a nice Revlon Nail Polish....there is actually 3for2 in Boots at the moment on all Revlon products...so I got 3 nail varnishes, I usually buy Catrice nail polishes as they are so cheap so it will be interesting to see if I prefer these more expensive ones!  I love the colour (375 PassionFruit) and the texture- so far so good!!

2 comments:

  1. Catrice nail polishes are my faves :) I'm actually collecting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the price...you can have two collections. They are great quality arent they!

    ReplyDelete