Thursday 14 April 2011

A brilliant make up brush

I recently came across a  brilliant website ELF (eyes lips face) Cosmetics - after a good look at their website, I felt that the products were quite cheap and I wondered about the quality of same - however I love to try something new, and with such reasonable prices I decided to get a few bits and see what the quality was like, this lead me to their brushes - One product I bought was a Stipple Brush, I think this is similar to a MAC brush.  It was only ,€4 so there is a significant price difference. 


http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~227.htm





 I love putting foundation on with this brush, it goes on nice and light, you simply apply it in circular movements.  It can be used wet or dry and for powder or fluids!

Here is what the lovely people at ELF say "This new antibacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more ansorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. Studio brush!

The layered bristles create a soft airbrushed look that's perfect for applying foundation or adding colour definition to cheekbones or highlighting with soft layers. Use this brush with any liquid or powder face product such as foundation, blush or bronzer to build your coverage from sheer to heavy".


I have used this over the last few weeks and I have washed it and dried it many times - not one hair shed from it, so I would highly recommend it!!

Money well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment