Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Wedding :)

What a lovely wedding yesterday.  I was glued to the TV coverage of it! I thoroughly enjoyed it!  At times it was a little too official but I guess that's what they are used to!  Was in the shop this morning and that kiss is all over the papers!


They looked so happy and very much in love! Best of luck to them!

I also read that Catherine did her own make-up but however she did get make up lessons so she was probably well equipped to do so!  Apparently the nail varnish she used was Bourjois No. 28 Rose Lounge - Which I also use!  I'm not that mad about it but I fished it out this morning when I found out!




 It a lovely natural nail ....... and if it good enough for Princess Kate its good enough for me!!

What did you all thing of the Royal Wedding!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment