Monday 18 April 2011

Rosewater





I have recently been using a toner - I have never used one before this.  I never really understood the point of one.  I used to just clean my face and moisturise it but from time to time it would be dry and may flake a little.   Someone suggested that my skin might be dehydrated so in order to re-hydrate it I bought a little bottle of Rosewater in the Chemist for about €3 (I know that the pic above is Glycerine and Rosewater but its pure Rosewater that I used) I also bought a little spritz bottle in boots for about €2 and i decanted some of the Rosewater into - as in the pic below. 

After I cleanse my face I just spritz a little of this on and let it soak in, then I put on my moisturiser.  I really notice the difference! I love products that are natural, widely available and in everyones price range. 

I am not someone who thinks that you always have to pay big money for products!  A product does not need to have a big, brand name on it for me to buy it! It just has to do what it is supposed to do!

I bought the Glycerine and Rosewater one for my Granny - to spritz on her dry legs - I am sure it is fine for use on the face too however but we'l stick to the legs with that one for the time being! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog hun!! And I've never heard of using Rosewater before.. very interesting tip!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!
    Rosewater is brill, deffo worth a try misses :)
    Loving your Kardashian Look, I dont have the ability to do it like that but Itry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! It's so easy!! I'm sure you'll get it!

    ReplyDelete