Thursday 7 April 2011

My First Post - Welcome :)

Well here it goes - my very first post on my brand new blog!
I have spent years reading other blogs and websites and commenting on them but now the time has come to give it a go myself.   I have been thinking about it for a long time but up until recently I did not have the spare time to dedicate.  However due to the wonderful recession my hours at work have been cut so I have found myself with spare time that I never had before - so I am going to put it to good use!
So here it goes - I will be writing about beauty and whatever life throws at me!
Please read and comment - any hints or advice are greatly appreciated!

x

5 comments:

  1. Hi, welcome to the blogging world! Im sorry to hear about your hours, im sure things will pick up soon enough.

    Here, here to many happy posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Your Beauty.
    Heres hoping work will pick up, but im enjoying doing something different anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hon I have read your blog in its entirety and I really like it. I am relatively new to the world of blogging too and it is really a lot of fun. Looking forward to reading more!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aphrosie-thank you,glad you like it and thanks for following!I have been reading them for ages(but rarely commenting)but I never thought I would have my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well good on you for doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete