Monday 2 May 2011

Cleansing.....

Hello Everyone - well here I am on this Bank Holiday Monday evening, back to work in the morning and I'm dreading it!  That's the thing I hate about time off - you get too used to it and end up hating going back to work.

Had a lovely long weekend in the nice weather, was very busy and didn't get time for many posts!  But I will improve this week!

However one thing I want to blog about is - my make up remover.  I have been using the same one for ages - Dermalogica Precleanse!

Dermalogica PreCleanse - Face / Eyes - 5 oz

Basically its like an oil (that smells beautiful) and you put it on your face when you want to remove your make up.  You rub it on your dry skin (over makeup) and massage it in gently. Then - the bit I love - you wet your hands and rub it over your face and the oil turns milky and off comes your make up! Every single bit!

(I'm not explaining it very well - so I found this little chart on a diagram which explains it better - check out http://www.skin-one.com/precleanse.html)

Its brilliant and leaves my skin so so clean- I normally buy this online but it lasts forever so I don't really remember the price, have a feeling its about €25 or so!

How do you cleanse yours?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo yeah, I do like Dermalogica stuff but they can be a bit pricey. Glad you found something that works for you though! Might have to try that once I'm done with my stuff!

    ReplyDelete