Monday 9 May 2011

Most reached for....

One of my most reached for products are MUSLIN CLOTHS! A saviour for skin, I normally buy mine in Boots - they are No7 ones, they are about €8 and from time to time Boots give out vouchers with €7.50 off No7 products and that's when I stock up as a pack of three only costs about 50cent!!!


Thats the size of one opened out, its smaller than an A4 page (its square not rectangle).  I use them to cleanse and to take off my make up etc.  I just rub on my cleaner with my fingers as usual and work it in to my skin, then I dampen the muslin cloth with warm water and rub it on my face in circular motions and then rinse and repeat.  It gently exfoliates while you cleanse which leaves lovely clean skin!!!

For that price, you can't go wrong!

6 comments:

  1. I normally stock up on these when I've No7 vouchers too. I'm running low on cloths at the moment so I'm planning on giving the Tesco Baby ones a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your like me, this is my last fresh batch! Going to give the tesco ones a whirl too.....its nice to get brand new sparkling clean ones from time to time! I know they can be cleaned but for that price I cant be bothered....How much are the tesco ones do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tesco ones are about €4.50 as far as I know but as they're larger than the No7 ones you can cut them into smaller sizes to make them last longer.

    I do clean mine too but even with that they eventually get too grubby to use anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. €4.50 is very reasonable, im puttin them on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) I just found your blog through ArtDonatella :) I got those Tesco muslin clothes last night and they seem really good quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Christina, thanks for reading. Im deffo going to give them a whirl, I love buying things on a reccomendation :)

    ReplyDelete