Monday 30 May 2011

My absolute essentials......last ones standing.

As you know I have been busy moving the last while and I am now left with the bare minimum here...so I thought I would show you what I couldn't live without in my final few nights!!

I couldn't live a night without my Coconut Oil which I blogged about on my second ever post.....HERE.

Then my Revlon Equave Two Phase Spray Conditioner....Love this, its great for my blonde hair!

A back up hand cream, I usually have Clarins in my bag but its handy to have a back up...just in case, I love the Neutrogena Hand cream for this.

Next is my trusty...Batiste Dry Shampoo  - couldn't be caught short without this!

Then you will see a little tub of vaseline and a tub of cotton buds, I love cleaning my ears after a shower! Don't ask me why!

An last but not least my famous La Roche Posay Moisturisers!

Make-up is gone as I brought all that home the other day.....I was so afraid I would damage my lovely make up storage in the move but I didn't - it survived!! TG.


I forgot to take a  pic of my shampoo, conditioner and shower gel......but they aren't overly exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just started using the Effaclar K, hope this will help with my skin, got the samples as you suggested so cheers missis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill, let me know how it goes for you :)

    Cant log in properly today for some reason but its me here (beauty life and things i like) x

    ReplyDelete