Saturday 14 May 2011

Shopping Haul ... Mini :)


I did a little shopping yesterday - Got a few bits, thought I had more as it was heavy on my poor little arms....but anyway here's a sneak peek of what I got.........

YourBeauty look away now............haha! Got two lovely little notebooks in H&M, only €1.50 each, they are probably too pretty to use but...they look good :) 

Then in Penneys I got this laptop bag for only €4, and I love it!! Its so cute and fits my laptop and accessories perfectly!

 I also got a beautiful paid of sunglasses in Dunnes for only €3 , they are so cute and are actually really good at keeping the sun of my eyes :)
 

 

 And finally, also in Dunnes I also got some Gillette Satin Care Shaving Cream, for only €1.50 each, very reasonable. 
I got a few more bits, including a bargain in Warehouse but I didn't get time to take all the pictures so there is more to come...

5 comments:

  1. Love those notebooks. The laptop bag and the sunglasses are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, need those sunglasses asap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls - they are lovely arent they !! :)
    Delighted with myself x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i need that "you are mine" notebook!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt it fab!! The pages are lovely too - they are nice and thick and really white, they arent lined thou, but we wont be writing in it! Haha

    ReplyDelete